The Growing Healthy Children – 2010 Health Care Reform Summit – will be held on August 30-31, 2010, at the Marriott Town Center in Charleston, West Virginia.
The passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Health Care Reform bill) is the most comprehensive change in health care in the past forty years. The 2010 Growing Healthy Children Conference will focus on health care reform and how it will affect children and families across the state of West Virginia.
Sessions will include:
- Overview of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Lessons from Massachusetts
- What Health Care Reform Means for Medicaid/Medicare
- What Health Care Reform Means for Primary Care
- What Health Care Reform Means for Children
- What Health Care Reform Means for West Virginia
Click here to sign up for email updates.
For sponsorship and partnership opportunities contact Jeff Allen at email@example.com or call 304-344-3141.
For information about exhibits contact Jenny Lancaster at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-654-0875.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Comments Off on Welcome to the 2010 Health Care Reform Summit!